Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i wanna join the guild :) - ACCEPTED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yakarie´

i wanna join the guild :) - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: i wanna join the guild :) - ACCEPTED   i wanna join the guild :) - ACCEPTED EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 7:32 pm

about me.
Q1: lars
Q2: denmark
Q3: 16

In game info.
Q4: yakarie
Q5: 70
Q6: human/mage

keys.
Q7: yes
Q8: not yet, dunno where i get it
Q9: 3 out of 5

Q10: sry, my internet is kinde fuckked op, so i cant even enter armory without my computer well fuck op =(

Q11: here as dps Very Happy

Q12: atm im 00/00/61, i make nice dmg with it, but for my full power im 40/21/00

Q13: was in genesis, leaved bc it was a non activ guild, and wanna leave bless the fall bc i dont like the ppl in there

Q14: cleared, ZG, AQ20, AQ40, kara and gruuls lair

Q15: because there´s some sweet ppl in there and they a well geared Smile

Q16: because i´m a good mage and know what to do in raids, and ofc im lovely Very Happy

Q17: yes i´m, so long im with you guys i can wipe the whole day long Very Happy

Q18: Aviuz,Duece and shunnai

Q19: ???

Q20: yes, i got a B-C in english so i can speak and i understand alot of english :d

Q21: well i only use my mage to Raids, and my hunterad for pvp Smile

Q22: i play every day, after school to i go in bed, but i got a job 2, i´m home around pm 6 wow time,

Q23: well i´m full epic, or kinde, got around 950 fire spell dmg when im fire unbuffed and around 800 frost spell dmg at frost unbuffed, 1 think i want most in whole wow is tier 4 Smile i just love to raid so if you want a raider it´s me Smile i got pve gear and pvp gear, so when you check the armory you cant be sure if it´s my pvp gear or my pve gear Smile got around 15.00 % crit change when i got my target in frosten i got ofc 100% crit chagne and hit for 2k inst and 3-5k frost ball, with fire ball i hit normal 1600-1900, crit 3000-5000, and 1 thing is sure, i love to talk Smile
Back to top Go down
Duece

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join the guild :) - ACCEPTED   i wanna join the guild :) - ACCEPTED EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 8:52 pm

your application is currently looking into, but we do have loads of mages right now, but we will look into it.

also didn't see so many crit's when you duelled me Very Happy mostly saw you get pwned Wink
Back to top Go down
Shunnai
Guild Leader
Shunnai

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join the guild :) - ACCEPTED   i wanna join the guild :) - ACCEPTED EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 4:15 am

Accepted.

/best regards Shunnai
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaoz.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join the guild :) - ACCEPTED   i wanna join the guild :) - ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

i wanna join the guild :) - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1