Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alzadoza - ACCEPTED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Druid Ap

Alzadoza - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Alzadoza - ACCEPTED   Alzadoza - ACCEPTED EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 9:30 pm

About you

In Game Info
Name: Alzadoza
Level: 70
Race/Class: Nightelf Druid

Keys
Karazhan: Yes
The Black Temple: Nope
Heroic Keys: Auchenai, Keepers of Time

Link to gear: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zenedar&n=Alzadoza

Appliction for Role Type:
Mainly I got gear to DPS, but I fit to tank aswell. Healing should not be that hard aswell. Got 5 pices of t3 for healing.

Talent build:
0 / 47 / 14 - Feral build for dps / tanking.

Previous Guilds:
Exile of Fate.

Why did you leave/get kicked?:
Well, EoF is head over me in raiding right now. I was a "hardcore" raider pre-TBC, and have not raided much since that time. But now I want to start raiding again, and EoF don't have the time to gear me up to that stage to raid with them. So therefor I want to start in a new guild.

Previous raiding experience:
Molten Core, Onyxia, AQ20, AQ40, Naxxramas, Blackwing Lair, Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, every outdoor boss pre-TBC, first boss in TK.

Why do you want to join Chaoz?:
Chaoz is one of the newer guild on this server, and you just "started" raiding (at the first raiding content in TBC). And I need to start allover since I don't have gear to jump into the other raiding content. And Chaoz would hand me some new expericen raiding, and I will be able to master the new raiding content with new people.

Why Chaoz should recruit you?:
First of all, I'm a stable player. You won't find me meeting up late if I havn't give the notice I can't make it in time. I can farm my own money and pots for raids, and maybe supply others if the are in sure need. And I got alot experience from earyler game content, as I was a hardcore raider with EoF.

Are you ready to wipe a lot in the new encounters?:
Sure, I was ready back in Molten Core days for wiping on new encounters. So wiping won't strike me with a heart attack or anything like that.

Do you know any one in Chaoz? If so, whom:
Nope, I really don't know anyone from Chaox.

What are your bad points and faults?:
Right now, I got a hard education on my hands. So if the raiding keeps going during midnight, I might get a bit sleepy. I can might use some strong words without meaning something bad with it.

Do you understand and can speak English clearly on Ventrilo?:
Yes, I do understand English pretty well. And I can speak it very cleary aswell, so that won't be any problem for me.

Do you have a solid grasp of the game mechanics, from threat to line of
sight, aswell as what other classes can do in a raiding role?
Yepp, I have a solid grasp of the game mechanics. Even with threat, and aswell what other classes rolls in raids is.

Explain your weekely activity ie - 6days a week, sunday unavailbe etc etc?:
Monday, free after school.
Tuesday , free after school.
Wedensday, free after school.
Thursday, free after school.
Friday, free after school.
Saturday, free.
Sunday, free.

Additional Information/Tell us more about you:
Well, right now I going to school in Bardufoss, at flyfag (aircraft subject) to be a aircraft technician.
I'm another "healty" norwegian fellow, I like to play indoors-bandy, football, take a walk in the mountains.
Got a computer without any problems now, back in pre-TBC I had another computer with a freaky graphic-card.

With greetings Ole Morten "Pudah" Ness
Alzadoua
Back to top Go down
Duece

PostSubject: Re: Alzadoza - ACCEPTED   Alzadoza - ACCEPTED EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 9:34 pm

your application is under inspection
Back to top Go down
Shunnai
Guild Leader
Shunnai

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Alzadoza - ACCEPTED   Alzadoza - ACCEPTED EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 9:38 pm

Accepted, Whisper me ingame when your ready for an invite;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaoz.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alzadoza - ACCEPTED   Alzadoza - ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Alzadoza - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1