Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Icematik - Warlock Application - ACCEPTED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icematik

Icematik - Warlock Application - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Icematik - Warlock Application - ACCEPTED   Icematik - Warlock Application - ACCEPTED EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 4:58 am

About you

In Game Info
Name: Icematik
level: 70
Race/Class: Human/Lock

Keys
Karazhan: Yup
The Black Temple: Nope
Heroic Keys: All

Link to gear:

Appliction for Role Type: Sustainable DPS

Talent build: Currently Affliction (UA) & 10 Destruction. However, I have spoken to Shunnai and I will be going Fire Destruction as soon as I get full season 1 Gladiator in 1week.

Previous Guilds: B R A V E H E A R T

Why did you leave/get kicked?: Haven't left yet.

Previous raiding experience: OK. Where to start:

Pre-TBC:
UBRS - Cleared
MC - Cleared
BWL - Cleared
ONYXIA - Cleared
AQ20 - Cleared
AQ40 - 4Bosses down
NAXX - All except Sapphiron / Kel'Thuzad

TBC:
KARAZHAN - Cleared
GRUULS - Cleared
MAGTHERIDON - Cleared
SSC - Cleared
TK - Up to Solarian

Why do you want to join Chaoz?: I have experianced Hardcore raiding both in PVP and PVE, and although those epics mean alot - I prefer team spirit over loot. I believe Chaoz has what it takes to progress past Karazhan, which many guilds still aren't managing to do. I noted that the GuildLeader has experiance up to SSC/TK and took that onboard when applying. I want a guild which has the knowledge to progress through into endgame - it's useless joining a guild, when the officers don't know the abilitys of any 25man raid. I believe Chaoz has this quality.

Why Chaoz should recruit you?: Well.. I could write a wall of text of here, but I'll try and keep it simple.

I know my class inside out. Pre-TBC I was what was known as a Hardcore Gamer - and still am to an extent. Not only do I have the perseverance and patience to outlast 12hour raids, I know what is expected when you invite me to an raid. You don't want a DPS class who is only interested in Pyroblast spamming right? - I have the qualitys to maximise my DPS and efficiently be that DPS class you intended me to be. I believe I can manage, and will constantly be close to the top of the DPS meter, providing my gear is of a suitable standard compared to the rest of the raid.

Not only can I play my class - I have the raid experiance to take me up to Kael'Thas. Even once/IF I manage to reach Kael'Thas with Chaoz, rest assured I will be prepared for the fight before hand - I already know the phases and tactics.

Are you ready to wipe a lot in the new encounters?: Yes. Wiping is not just the most stressful part of a raid. Wiping can be fun, especially when I ninjapull Moroes and we all wipe (Just joking). Ofcourse. I'd say 15% of my total play time is being dead - I'm used to it. People make mistakes, and it's important to wipe so that people can understand the importance of an encounter. Wipes get the adrenaline pumping, and make you work that extra bit harder.

Do you know any one in Chaoz? If so, whom: Unfortunatly not - I am somewhat new to Zenedar Alliance.

What are your bad points and faults?: Truthfully, I can be rather annoying at times - especially when a raid does not hit off. I get rather frustrated when we have a raid planned, and 25people cannot be bothered to turn up. This was a problem in my old guild, Chaotic Dreams, and after 2months of constant letdowns from members, I decided to migrate and continue my raiding elsewhere. The only issue I had previously, was that my internet would disconnect every 1-2hours, which often messed up my DPS routine. However, I have invested in 24MB fastpath Broadband to resolve this situation, and I now get disconnected once every 48hours or so, this has solved my unstabe connection issue.

Do you understand and can speak English clearly on Ventrilo?: Yes. I can speak English fluently and coherently, while writing & speaking in a sophisticated manner. However, I can also have an immature side like anybody else, and I love to have a laugh.

Do you have a solid grasp of the game mechanics, from threat to line of
sight, aswell as what other classes can do in a raiding role?: Indeed. I have raided for 3years, and as such, I have developed & adapted myself to each and every encounter, as well as noting which classes are suitable for each encounter. I was the main feral tank in my previous horde guild, and as such, it was my responsbility to depend on classes to utilise my tanking ability. Threat is a very loose term, since it also depends on the tanks capability to do his/her role - and it isn't always the sole responsbility of the DPS class to monitor their DPS. However, I know what spell rotation is suitable for each encounter, and utilise this knowledge.

Explain your weekely activity ie - 6days a week, sunday unavailbe etc etc?: Everyday, Monday-Sunday, every hour of the Day. Many people like to say I play WoW too much - and this is somewhat true. Ever since Pre-TBC, I have been a 'no life' for this game which I sincerly enjoy. WoW Raiding & PVP plays a serious role in my life, and I balance my life around raiding so that:

a) I do not let the guild down
b) I can provide myself with fun in the game which I enjoy
c) So that I can continously improve my ability to DPS, and play the game correctly and efficiently.

Additional Information/Tell us more about you: OK - long wall of text inc.

My first Character was a Warlock, in the well-known guild 'Curse'. I raided Pre-TBC with these guys up until Naxxramas (Sapphiron). I then had to priortise my life elsewhere for School, and sold my account to a Chinese company. I left WoW for roughly 6months after selling my account.

I then finished school, and returned to the game. I rolled a Horde Druid, also named Icematik, on Zenedar Horde. I joined Anagram (Now Chaotic Dreams), and raided from Karazhan upwards. I quickly became the main feral tank, and the maintank for SSC/TK. I adapted myself to tanking, and resumed my previous pre-tbc behaviour of 'Hardcore raiding'. As stated above, Anagram eventually became extremely unstable in it's raiding times and scheduale, and when we had raids planned, 99% of the time, 25 people wouldn't show up. This ended up with me migrating my Druid to Alonsus. I was unable to find a suitable guild at Alonsus, which suited my raiding needs, and I quit my Druid and rerolled my Warlock. I quit my Druid with 4/5 T4, full Feral DPS/Tanking epics, and full resto epics. Also full merciless gladiator equip (Although rather useless to say as this is a PVE guild app).

Info about my Warlock:

As you can see, my armory should tell you I am Affliction. I will only be Affliction until I manage to buy full season 1 Destruction Gladiator gear (10Days encounting). At this point, I will be going Fire Destruction to maximise the DPS I output.

Also, as you can see, I mostly have epic craftables and BoE Epics. Let me just say, I have been 70 for one week, and my gear should be enough to proove to you, that I am WILLING, and WANT TO Hardcore raid. I have farmed over 10,000 Gold from 1-70, and within a week of reaching 70, I have the gear I do now. Gear is extremely important to DPS classes, and I understand the fact that I cannot enter raiding in full greens. As such, I prioritised my gaming time to help me achieve as many craftable epics as possible.

Cheers for reading my Application. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me on my Warlock (Icematik) or via MSN at admin@k3zzer.com.

I hope to hear from you guys shortly. I also have a wide-knowledge of PHP, so if you need any help with a website transformation, or simply just want me to help out, I can. As stated above, I have the knowledge to take me to Mount Hyjal, and I want to utuilise this knowledge on my new Warlock, and I hope you're the guild which CAN take me to the places I want to get. Have a good day Smile
Back to top Go down
Icematik

PostSubject: Gear Link   Icematik - Warlock Application - ACCEPTED EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 5:00 am

Seems my Gear link messed up. Here's my armory link anywho:

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zenedar&n=Icematik
Back to top Go down
Shunnai
Guild Leader
Shunnai

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Icematik - Warlock Application - ACCEPTED   Icematik - Warlock Application - ACCEPTED EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 5:02 am

... Not a bad application... give me 4 hours to read it >.< Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaoz.co.nr
Shunnai
Guild Leader
Shunnai

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Icematik - Warlock Application - ACCEPTED   Icematik - Warlock Application - ACCEPTED EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 5:12 am

Hehe i have read the WHOLE text and tbh i'm impressed.

Accepted Very Happy

whisper me ingame when u want an invite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaoz.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icematik - Warlock Application - ACCEPTED   Icematik - Warlock Application - ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Icematik - Warlock Application - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1